Monday, March 16, 2009

...read this blog once again!

I apologize for the blogging hiatus... Especially for those who need this blog to pass about 5 to 10 minutes of their workday--I know how important that is. I have lots of excuses, mainly busy at work and a vacation.

Anyways, this post is not going to be very long since it is just a memo stating that I'm getting back into the game. The blogging game of abysmal banter about anything and everything (of course, mainly movies as usual). I have a few movies to talk about, perhaps touch on some March Madness, Fantasy baseball....in short, you will soon learn how little I actually know about sports. Luckily, I can fake my knowledge with the best of them.

Also, take this as an opportunity to give me some other topics that I can speak to. Perhaps rock collections, the weather, or even legal advice.

1 comment: