Thursday, February 12, 2009

...stop watching Heroes.

So I watched the season premiere of Heroes the Monday after the Superbowl...it was mediocre at best. I decided that I would give it a couple more weeks to draw me--bad idea. This week was possibly worse that the first. And how many times do we have to hear this story? Man hunts mutants. Sound familiar? I think this will again be a recurring theme in the Watchmen movie.

Anyways, the whole idea of gaining powers, losing powers, temporarily having powers is getting ridiculous. It leaves too much room for bad story telling, which, unfortunately is the problem with this show.

Do I give it one more week? How long does it take for one to decide that a show is bad. It took me SIX shows to decide that I didn't like the show Jekyll.

Halleluiah for 24! Still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment