Monday, June 8, 2009

...say no to drugs. (The Hangover review)

Bachelor party in Vegas. Every man's dream.

I don't really have any related story to tell, so I will go straight into it.

The good: This movie is ridiculous! Very similarly to my beloved How I Met Your Mother, this movie tells the story by showing crazy outcomes, and then flashes back to see how they happened. I will say that it has a fair amount of bad jokes, but the level of good jokes definitely outweighs that. All of the cast were funny...and I generally HATE Zack Galifinakis. The story comes together pretty well as crazy as it is. I don't wanna give away too much, but there is quite a lot of shock value to this movie as well. Oh, and a Heather Graham flash??

The bad: No real complaints. I will say to those that are easily duped--don't believe the hype. Just so you won't be let down. I was reading some reviews that said this was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I say nay to that. Oh, and maybe a little too much "man" shown.

Go watch it.

Rating: 8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment