Tuesday, December 30, 2008

...say "Really, dude?"

Blog shmog. Thats what I have always had to say about these things. Why in the world would someone want to spend their time writing online about their lives--for free? Or worse, why in the world would someone want to READ the daily posts of someone else when they have their own life to live? I suppose I am learning...

Maybe I'm getting old. Maybe I'm getting bored. Maybe this is just a cry out for someone to listen. Maybe I think my opinion matters so much that other people should read and complain about what I say (or every so often, agree). Or maybe, I'm just right about things and you should listen.

Thank Secret Asian Man for inspiring me to write after giving Steve Slaton the shaft in the top 2 rounds of his fantasy football projections for 2009. Thank the Big Manatee for having a built in DVD-player into his tv. Thank my gf (she doesn't know I'm doing this, I'm just sure she'll give me crap to write about). Thank Milwaukee's Best Light. Thank my bro for making it through emergency open heart surgery.

I don't know what I am going to write about yet, but if you don't know me you should know these things: I like sports, I like movies, I like to argue and I like to be better than you...at everything.

1 comment: