Friday, September 11, 2009

...wish they would stop with the WWII movies. (Defiance review)

IMDB: 7.3

Released in 2008, Defiance tried to ride the James Bond train with Daniel Craig. I remember seeing the trailers for this in the theaters and thinking "Oooooh...that should be good!" Silly me.

The good: I think that the acting was good. Daniel Craig and Liev Shreiber (sp?) had a good chemistry, which you would expect out of those 2. Ummm...

The bad: I don't know, I think I've just seen this story too many times. Only this time, it happens in the forest. Good guys hide from Nazis. Nazis come after good guys. Good guys kill Nazis. The end. The trailers made this out to be an action packed movie...not so much. There were a few fire fight scenes, but nothing special.

This is an easily forgetable movie. I'm not saying I hate it, I'm just saying you dont need to waste your time with it.

Rating: 6 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment